Champagne, Chocolates & Chamber Music
Hosted by the Odyssey Board & Volunteers
All Proceeds Benefit Odyssey Season 9
including the Plowman Chamber Music Competition
Sunday, February 12, 2012 from 4 - 6pm
Home of Phil & Nancy Harter
201 South Glenwood Avenue, Columbia, Missouri
$25 Donation per person [$20 tax-deductible]
Ticket price includes drinks, sweets, hors d'ouvres and live music!
~ Checks made payable to OCMS ~
R.S.V.P. by Friday, February 10, 2012
If you cannot attend, a tax deductible donation would be greatly appreciated.
Ayako Tsuruta | Artistic Director, Odyssey Chamber Music Series
1112 E Broadway, Columbia, Missouri 65201
Do you know OCMS facts?
· Odyssey will celebrate 9th anniversary in 2012-2013.
· 10th anniversary plans are already underway!
· Odyssey performs 6 concerts this season.
· Tickets prices cover ONLY 20% of concert costs.
· Odyssey musicians include local and international performers.